Be a Supporter!

Main Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

All 1,084 flash Reviews

Buccaneer! Buccaneer!

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 17, 2013

It's definitely a gem of a game. The story is nice and the game itself is not too hard/not too easy....well balanced. It has a good replay value. I cannot stop playing until I got all the possibile endings
Looking forward to an (improved) sequel!

DN8:Pulse DN8:Pulse

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars April 7, 2013

Good game overall, the only part I did not like was that your could run into bosses and kill them in one hit.

The Guardian The Guardian

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 26, 2013

It has something to do with Malus and SotC? Btw I really love the atmosphere!

VOEC responds:

Even though I have never played SotC (never had the possibility), the game actually is much inspired by it. But there is no direct connection. :)

Cash Clock Cash Clock

Terrible!

Fall Damage Fall Damage

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 18, 2011

Cool

The ending was very hot!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 13, 2011

So epic

I have been waiting for madness 10 for such a long time, ever since madness 9 got out. I love how you used modified version of previous madness music and animation was perfect. The only bad thing is that if there is to be a Madness Combat 11, it'll be a year/year and a half wait but please Krinkels, I beg you, do not stop making madness episodes, I love your work so much!

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 8, 2011

Very good

Everything was awesome: the lighting, shading, animation, facial expressions, story and I LOLed at twist at the end (but maybe, an alternate splatter ending....)

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 7, 2011

A-ha! Cool!

I was really ROFL! This has to be one of the best MK sprite movies Ive seen in a long time. We rarely, if ever, get to see anyone spriting anymore, like the old days. Its great that you not only reminded people of why Newgrounds is such a good place to come and laugh, but what helped make it so big to begin with. Not since MK Mishaps has there been so many funny failure fatalities. Thank you for making this, and giving us such great laughs!

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 26, 2010

This DESERVE medals

This is the best Madness game I have played, I love the graphics, sound and the customization of the characters.
Absolutely brilliant and very easy to learn!