Be a Supporter!

Ray80Ray80

Main Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

All 1,086 flash Reviews

#Escape: The Waiting Room #Escape: The Waiting Room

Graphics and music are well done. Fun medals to get I really enjoyed the (relaxing) music and atmosphere!
I hope there will be a sequel!

Aprime responds:

Great! Maybe, I'm not sure yet.. I'll probably release something else first.

Thanks for the review!

Ghostbusters B.I.P #1 Ghostbusters B.I.P #1

I really love this game!
I'm a huge Ghostbusters fan, movies and cartoon series... it was great to listen again those tunes and the humor of those characters.
I really hope there will be more sequel to this! The medals works perfectly and I enjoyed re-playing to get them all.
Bravo!

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot, man!!

Buccaneer! Buccaneer!

It's definitely a gem of a game. The story is nice and the game itself is not too hard/not too easy....well balanced. It has a good replay value. I cannot stop playing until I got all the possibile endings
Looking forward to an (improved) sequel!

DN8:Pulse DN8:Pulse

Good game overall, the only part I did not like was that your could run into bosses and kill them in one hit.

The Guardian The Guardian

It has something to do with Malus and SotC? Btw I really love the atmosphere!

VOEC responds:

Even though I have never played SotC (never had the possibility), the game actually is much inspired by it. But there is no direct connection. :)

Cash Clock Cash Clock

Medal do not work.

2004tamp responds:

Not tested yet O_o

IWBTG - Pokieman land IWBTG - Pokieman land

Terrible!

Fall Damage Fall Damage

Cool

The ending was very hot!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

So epic

I have been waiting for madness 10 for such a long time, ever since madness 9 got out. I love how you used modified version of previous madness music and animation was perfect. The only bad thing is that if there is to be a Madness Combat 11, it'll be a year/year and a half wait but please Krinkels, I beg you, do not stop making madness episodes, I love your work so much!

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Very good

Everything was awesome: the lighting, shading, animation, facial expressions, story and I LOLed at twist at the end (but maybe, an alternate splatter ending....)